TS-6 TOURISM MARKETING in English Solved Assignment 2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: TS-6 Programme: BTS & DTS
Total Mark: 100 Assignment Code: TS-6/TMA/2023
TS-6 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023 Course: TOURISM STUDIES|
|Product||Assignment of 2023(IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for January Session: October 15
Last Date for July Session: April 15
1. Explain, citing relevant examples, why marketing of tourism is a complex process. 20
2. What is meant by market segmentation? Discuss variables used for tourism market
3. Define competitive analysis and competitive strategies. Why are they necessary in tourism
marketing? Give suitable example. 20
4. Mention the purposes for which familiarization tours are conducted. Who all would you invite
for the tour and which type of destination will be visited? 20
5. Define Product Mix, Product line and Product item. What factors should be considered while
designing a tourism product? 20
6. What is meant by sustainable tourism? How does socially responsible marketing contribute to
the sustainable development of a destination? 20
7. Discuss the role and importance of National Tourist Organisation in the marketing of tourism
8. Write a detailed note on the 5th P in tourism marketing. Support your answer with suitable
9. Describe the various levels of the distribution channels for tourism products and services. Also
explain the factors which influence the selection of distribution channels. 20
10. Write short notes on the following in about 150 words. (4×5=20)
a) Purpose of market research
b) AIDA Formula
c) Brochures as Promotional tool
d) NGO’s role in creating tourism awareness
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?