BANC-132 FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY Solved Assignment 2019-2020
BANC-132 : FUNDAMENTALS OF BIOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BANC-132
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2019 and January 2020
Total Marks: 100
BANC-132 English Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(English)|
|Short Name||BANC-132 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 2019 and January 2020|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July 2019- 30th April 2020
For the students enrolled in January 2020- 31st October 2020
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Define Race. Discuss the criteria used for the classification of Race. 20
2. What is hominization? Describe major anatomical and cultural changes 20
associated with the process of hominization.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What is Evolution? Discuss the major concepts and principles of evolution. 10
4. Write an essay on modern approaches of biological anthropology. 10
5. Differentiate between growth and development. Discuss the various 10
methods of studying human growth.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Subfields of Biological Anthropology 5
7. Human Genome Project 5
8. Modern Synthetic Theory of Evolution 5
9. Aims and scope of Physical / Biological Anthropology 5
10. Ecological Rules 5
11. Classification and Characteristics of Primates 5
BANC-132, BANC 132, BANC132