TS-5 ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND TOURISM in English Solved Assignment 2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course Code: TS-5 Programme: BTS & DTS
Total Marks: 100 Assignment Code: TS-5/TMA/2023
TS-5 Solved Assignment 2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023 Course: TOURISM STUDIES|
|Product||Assignment of 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for January Session: October 15
Last Date for July Session: April 15
1. What do you understand by Abiotic Environment? List and explain each abiotic factor. 20
2. Explain “Flow of Energy” in the ecosystem and highlight the implications of energy transfer
through tropic level. 20
3. Discuss the cause and impact of pollution on our environment. Substantiate your answer with
suitable examples. 20
4. What do you understand by Adventure sports? Discuss the impact of adventure sports on
environment and the initiatives to minimize the adverse effects. 20
5. Differentiate between the following: 4 X 5=20
i) Slow Changes and fast Changes
ii) Freshwater Biome and Marine Biome
iii) Commensalism and Parasitism
iv) Tropical Deciduous Forests and Tropical Rain Forests
v) The Trans – Himalayas and The Himalayas Zone
6. Discuss the various environmental issues to be considered while developing coastal areas for
tourism purposes. 20
7. What do you understand by the term ‘Biotic Community’? Explain the interactions among the
members of a biotic community with the help of examples. 20
8. Define Responsible Tourism. Explain the role of government, industry and local community
in Responsible Tourism development. 20
9. Discuss direct and indirect economic benefits of tourism with the help of suitable examples.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following: 2X10=20
ii) Resource Partitioning
iii) Importance of Biodiversity for Tourism
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?