MEC-105 INDIAN ECONOMIC POLICY in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
(For the Students who have taken admission up to January, 2021 Academic Cycle)
Course Code: MEC-105
Assignment Code: MEC-105/AST/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
MEC-105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. “The sequence of growth process in India is different from what other countries faced during the
transition from developing to a developed nation.” Examine this statement and give an account
for the causes of rapid growth of the tertiary sector in India.
2. How are the inequalities of income measured in an economy? Examine the policy implications of
income inequalities for wide spread poverty in India. Do you think that social protection can play
important role in this regard?
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12 marks.
3. Critically evaluate the impact of economic reforms on the external sector.
4. Discuss the nature of crises in Indian agriculture. Which steps would you like to suggest to meet
5. Critically evaluate the various steps taken by Government of India towards removal of regional
6. Examine the role and significance of well developed money market in the process of economic
growth of a country.
7. Go through the website http://info.worldbankorg/governance/wgi of worldwide governance
indicators Project and study the aggregate indicators for India. How has India fared in different
dimensions of governance?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?