MEC-005/105 INDIAN ECONOMIC POLICY
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code: MEC-005/105
Assignment Code: MEC-105/AST/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
MEC-005/105 Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Short Name||MEC-005/105 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, 2021, and for
January 2021 session by September 30, 2021 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
1. Do you think that Indian economy is on the path of transition – transition from under development to
development, from poverty to prosperity and from scarcity to abundance? Explain with reasons. Evaluate the effects
of economic growth on the distribution of national income.
2. “The quality of life in India is far from satisfactory”. Comment.
3. Analyze the rate and pattern of industrial growth during last two decades. What suggestions would you like to
make for achieving high industrial growth?
4. Identify the constituents of second generation of economic reforms. To what extent the second generation of
reforms will tackle the contemporary challenges of Indian’s development.
5. “States should have their due share in responsibilities as well as rights”. In the light of this statement, bring out
the important issues in Center-State relations in India.
6. Give an account of India’s balance of payment situation during last two decades. Discuss the policy implications
of emerging situation of Balance of Payment.
7. What do you mean by the food security? Evaluate the various measures adopted by the Government of India
towards food security.
MEC-105, MEC105, MEC5, MEC 105, MEC 5, MEC05