MEC-004 ECONOMICS OF GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MEC-004
Assignment Code: MEC-004/AST/2022-23
Total Marks: 100
MEC-004 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)
|2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC
|For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions
|Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)
|For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine the basic formulations of the Harrod-Domar model of economic growth.
How does the Harrod model explain the occurrence of trade cycles?
2. Discuss the concept of Golden Age Equilibrium in Joan Robinson’s model. What are its main
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12 marks.
3. Distinguish between economic growth and development. Briefly mention the main benefits
that economic growth confers upon society.
4. Explain the concept and implications of globalisation. Also discuss its advantages and
5. Critically evaluate the theory of critical minimum effort. Also bring out its limitations.
6. Explain the meaning of planning as an instrument of resource allocation. Why is there a need
for planning in the development process?
7. Compare and contrast the Uzawa two-sector growth model with the Feldman model.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?