MEC-002 MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Course Code: MEC-002
Assignment Code: MEC-002/2020-21
Total Marks: 100
MEC-002 Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Short Name||MEC-002 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2020 session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, 2021, and for
January 2021 session by September 30, 2021 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
1. Derive the conditions for steady state growth in the Solow model. What are its implications? In what respects is the
golden rule different from the steady state?
2. What are the implications of IS and LM curves? What are the factors on which the position and the slope of IS and LM
3. What does the Phillips curve signify? How do you reconcile the difference in the shape of the curve in the short run and
the long run?
4. From Lucas’ point of view, what are the limitations of the Keynesian model? What improvements does he suggest?
5. Bring out the salient features of the endogenous growth theory.
6. Explain the mechanism through which internal and external balance takes place under flexible exchange rate.
7. Write short notes on the following:
a) Permanent income hypothesis
b) Rational expectations and adaptive expectations
MEC-002, MEC002, MEC-02, MEC-2, MEC 002, MEC 2, MEC-002