MS-44 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS-44
Course Title : Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Assignment Code : MS-44/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-44 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. What is the significance of investment risk? Explain the various risks that may influence
the investment risk.
2. What are Primary and Secondary markets? Explain the Principal steps involved in
floating a Public Issue and discuss the SEBI guidelines for floating Initial Public Offering
(IPO) with help of a care example.
3. Discuss the different measures of value for company valuation? Explain the various
methods used to assess and measure future value of equity shares which are based on
quantitative factors with suitable examples.
4. What is “Efficient Market Hypothesis”? Discuss the forms of Market Efficiency and
explain the empirical tests used to determine the degree of efficiency in the stock
5. Compare and Contrast Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) with Arbitrage Pricing
Theory (APT). Which of the two is a better model for pricing risky assets and why,
explain with reasons.
MS-44, MS 44, MS44