MS-28 Labour Laws
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS – 28
Course Title : Labour Laws
Assignment Code : MS-28 /TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-28 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. Explain the role and relevance of Labour Laws. What do you understand by public
interest litigation? Is it maintainable as a writ petition.
2. What do you understand by plantation to which the plantation Labour Act would be
applicable? What are the provisions relating to health in the plantation?
3. What is meant by “Industry” and “Industrial dispute”? What are the authorities under the
Act and the duties entrusted to them?
4. Explain the objective, scope and coverage of the payment of Wages Act 1936. State the
procedure laid down under the act for imposing fines.
5. Explain, what are the various benefits payable under the “Workmen’s Compensation
Act, 1923”? What are the powers of the commissioner for workmen’s compensation?
MS-28, MS 28, MS28