MS-28 Labour Laws
Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-28
Course Title : Labour Laws
Assignment No. : MS-28/TMA/Sem-II/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-28 Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st October|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre on or before 31st October, 2020.
1. Explain the concept of social justice in relation to industrial jurisprudence. Briefly
describe the genesis of labour legislation in India.
2. Describe the scope and applicability of Factories Act, 1948. Explain the provisions
relating to Annual leave with Wages under the Act.
3. Explain the procedure for registration and cancellation of a Trade Union. What is the
legal status and rights of a registered Trade Union?
4. Discuss briefly the scope and coverage of the Mines Act, 1952. Discuss briefly and
describe the provisions for enforcement of the Act.
5. Define and discuss the objectives of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947. Explain the
provisions regarding Lay-off, Retrenchment and closure under the Act.
MS-28, MS 28, MS28