MS-45 International Financial Management
Solved Assignment 2022
Course Code : MS-45
Course Title : INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Assignment Code : MS-45/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-45 Solved Assignment 2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 and July 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. What are the different kinds of International Financial Flows. Explain the structure of
Balance of Payments and discuss the basic principles governing recording of these flows.
2. What do you understand by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) and Interest Rate Parity?
Explain the reasons for deviation of these parity conditions.
3. Discuss the various types of exchange rate exposures and explain the techniques used to
manage these exposures.
4. Explain the role and services offered by the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
5. Discuss the factors peculiar to the international operations of Firms and explain the issues
involved in foreign investment analysis.
MS-45, MS 45, MS45