MPSE-006 PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
PEACE AND CONFLICT STUDIES (MPSE-006)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPSE-006
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
MPSE-006 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
1. The evolution of civil society in its relationship with the state has undergone
major transformations in the modern period. Elucidate.
2. Critically examine the strategies adopted by the Cold War rivals to fight or deter a
3. Briefly describe the different methods of resolving inter-state conflicts.
4. Feminist approach has broadened the concept of security. Explain.
5. What is war? Explain the difference between realist and liberal conception of war.
6. Critically examine different forms of terrorism. What are the ways to deal with the
problem of terrorism?
7. Bring out the differences between functionalism and neo-functionalism.
8. Critically examine the neorealist and postmodernist approaches to human
9. Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
a) What is peace-keeping? Describe the role of UN peace-keeping operation
in the Somalia’s ethnic conflict.
b) What are CBMs? How do the CBMs in Asia differ from those in Europe?
10. Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
a) What do you mean by revolutionary war? How does it differ from civil
b) Describe the procedure adopted by the World Trade Organisation to
resolve dispute between nations.
MPSE-006, MPSE-06, MPSE 006, MPSE 06, MPSE006, MPSE06, MPSE-6, MPSE6, MPSE