MPSE-006 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MPSE-006
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2019-20
MPSE-006 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Short Name||MPSE-006 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from
each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically examine the different aspects of human behaviour in the study of peace and
2. What is war? Explain the difference between realist and Marxist view of war?
3. Examine the differences between Boulding and Galtung in their conception of peace and
programme for achieving peace.
4. Critically analyse the power of the Security Council related to peaceful settlement of
5. Write an essay on Gandhian approach to peace and non-violence.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words.
6. a) Kenneth Boulding’s conception of peace
b) Nuclear deterrence
7. a) Feminist approach to the study of peace
b) Direct and Structural violence
8. a) the role of NGO in Conflict resolution
b) International Peace Model on the basis of distribution of power among nations
9. a) Gandhian approach to the War
b) Challenges to human security in the age of globalization
10. a) Role of International Court of Justice in settlement of disputes
b) Difference between arms control and disarmament
MPSE-006, MPSE-06, MPSE 006, MPSE 06, MPSE006, MPSE06, MPSE-6, MPSE6, MPSE