MPSE-007 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MPSE-007
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2019-20
MPSE-007 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Short Name||MPSE-007 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from
each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. How do you relate state, market and social movements to each other? Explain.
2. Discuss the impact of globalisation on farmers and working classes in India.
3. Analyse the different approaches to study ethnic movements.
4. Analyse the characteristics of farmers’ movements in India.
5. What are the reasons for the rise and growth of regional movements in India?
6. Write notes on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Limitations of BSP
b) Structure-function approach to study of social movement
7. Answers the following questions in about 250 words:
a) Fisher Folks’ Movements in South India
b) Relative Deprivation Theory
8. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Working Class movement.
b) Narmada Bachao Andolan
9. Analyse the following in about 250 words:
a) Importance of social movements in democratic system
b) New Social Movements
10. Discuss the following in about 250 words each:
a) Differences between the backward class movemnet in south and north India
b) Urban-based Environment Movements
MPSE-007, MPSE-07, MPSE 007, MPSE 07, MPSE007, MPSE07, MPSE-7, MPSE7, MPSE