MPSE-007 SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AND POLITICS IN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AND POLITICS IN INDIA (MPSE-007)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPSE-007
Assignment Code: /Asst/TMA/2021-22
MPSE-007 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
1. Elaborate upon the features of new social movements.
2. Discuss movements for statehood and response of the state to regional
movements in India.
3. Evaluate the relationship between state, market and social movements.
4. Critically evaluate the political mobilisation of the Dalits and the role of the
Bahujan Samaj Party.
5. Explain the Resource Mobilisation Theory and Relative Deprivation Theory.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) Bodos of Assam
b) The Left and women’s movements
7 a) Fisher Floks’ movement in Kerala
b) Narmada Bachao Andolan
8 a) All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC)
b) Bharatiya Kisan Unions (BKUs)
9 a) Politics of Reservation
b) Ethnic Movements
10 a) Human Development Index
b) North-South Comparision
MPSE-007, MPSE-07, MPSE 007, MPSE 07, MPSE007, MPSE07, MPSE-7, MPSE7, MPSE