MMPB-006 Corporate Governance in Banking and Financial Sector Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code : MMPB-006
Course Title : Corporate Governance in Banking and Financial Sector
Assignement Code : MMPB-006/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
MMPB-006 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||(Last date of submission for July 2022 session is 31st October, 2022 and for January 2023
session is 30th April, 2023
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre. Last date of submission for July 2022 session is 31st October, 2022 and for January
2023 session is 30th April, 2023.
1. Discuss the following theories of Corporate Governance:
(i) Agency Theory
(ii) Stewardship Theory
2. List down the important recommendations of various committees to improve the standards of
3. Analyse the government initiatives of ensuring fairness and transparency in the mutual funds
4. Explain how financial inclusion can facilitate the sustainable development goals.
5. Explain the concept of Business Ethics and its relevance in Corporate Governance.
MMPB-006, MMPB 006, MMPB006, MMPB-06, MMPB06, MMPB 06, MMPB-6, MMPB6, MMPB 6