MEG-04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: MEG-04
Assignment Code: MEG-04/TMA/2023-2024
Max. Marks: 100
MEG-04 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2023 and January, 2024 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all the questions
1. Write short notes on the following: (2 x 10=20)
(i) Theories on the origin of language
(ii) The Articulatory System
2. Examine the salient features of the Sapir-Whorf hypotheses. (20)
3. Discuss in detail the changes in English sounds with reference to changes in consonant
sounds, the vowel system and spellings. (20
4. Discuss with examples the main speech mechanism with reference to three systems: the
Respiratory System, the Phonatory System and the Articulatory System. (20)
5. What do you think is the role of English vis-à-vis the Indian languages in modern India? (20)
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?