MEG-12 A SURVEY COURSE IN 20TH CENTURY CANADIAN LITERATURE Solved Assignment 2023-2024
July 2023 and January 2024
Assignment Code: MEG-12/TMA/2023-2024
Max. Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEG-12 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA(English) MEG|
|Session||For July, 2023 and January, 2024 Session|
|Product||Assignment of MA(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||The completed assignment should be sent to the Coordinator of the Study
Centre allotted to you by 31st March (if enrolled in the July Session) and 30th
Sept (if enrolled in the January session).
Attempt all TEN questions and answer each question in approximately 500 words.
1 What are the different stages of Canadian history from the First Settlers to the present age?
Elaborate on it. 10 2 What makes 1967 a key year in the development of indigenous Canadian drama? What gives
George Ryga a special place in Canadian drama? 103 What is the general Canadian attitude to ‘Nature” especially in the early years of its existence as a nation? 104 What are the chief characteristics of 20″ century Canadian poetry? 105 Comment on the overall thematic thrust of Surfacing. Structurally, what are the three broad
sections into which Surfacing can be divided? 106 Comment on the thematic side of The Tin Flute. 107 Who are the main characters in The English Patient. Give a brief account of their life together in the Italian Villa? 108 Comment on the thematic side of The Ecstasy of Rita Joe. 109 Discuss the narrative technique Swimming Lessons.” 1010 What are the various types of criticism that Frye talks about in Anatomy of Criticism?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?