EHI-07 / BHIE-107 Modern Europe Mid-18th to Mid-20th Centuries
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
EHI-07/BHIE-107 : Modern Europe Mid-18th to Mid-20th Centuries
Course Code: EHI-07/BHIE-107
Assignment Code: AST/TMA/2020-21
Total Marks: 100
EHI-07/BHIE-107 History Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||EHI-07/BHIE-107 (English)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session: 31st March 2021
January: 30th September 2021
Note: All questions are compulsory.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Write a critical note on the working class movement in Britain giving reference to the
Analyse the process of administrative centralization in France under Napoleon Bonaparte. 20
2. Define the idea of nationalism and nation-state. ‘Nationalism can support both movements of
unification and separation.’ Explain this with reference to the nationalist mobilizations in
Analyse the factors that contributed to the first socialist revolution in Russia. How did the
Russian government try to build socialism in Russia? 20
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. Discuss the role of bureaucracy in the modern state.
Explain the role of masses in overthrowing the Ancien Regime. 12
4. Discuss the Congress System and its outcome.
What was the significance of the revolutions of 1848 in Europe? 12
5. In what ways growth in agriculture and commerce helped industrialization in Britain.
Write a note on the changing status of women. 12
6. Explain the rise of Fascism in Germany.
Write a note on the New Economic Policy. 12
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
ii) Cultural nationalism
iii) The Treaty of Versailles
iv) The Cold War.
BHIE 107, BHIE107, EHI-07, EHI-7, EHI 07, EHI 7, EHI07, EHI