EHI-07 / BHIE-107 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EHI-07/BHIE-107
Assignment Code: AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EHI-07 / BHIE-107 History Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||EHI-07 / BHIE-107 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Discuss the different instruments of rule in modern democratic politics.
‘French Revolution was the outcome of economic as well as social and political crisis in
France.’ Explain. 20
2. Write a critical note on the formation of the British Nation-state.
How would you explain the rise of Fascism in Italy? What was the nature of the Fascist
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. What do you understand by democratic legitimation? What is the role of judiciary in
Write a note on the Chartist movement. 12
4. How did Napoleon Bonaparte use bureaucracy and educational institutions to reform the
How would you differentiate the pattern of industrialization in Germany and France from
5. How did the change come in economic position of women in modern Europe?
What do you understand by nationalism? How did the idea of nationalism evolve in
6. What was the effect of industrial growth on the rise of cities?
How did the Bolsheviks try to bring changes following the revolution? 12
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
i) Notion of liberty
ii) Rise of the Middle Class
iii) Religious intolerance under the Nazis
iv) Crisis of Capitalism.
BHIE 107, BHIE107, EHI-07, EHI-7, EHI 07, EHI 7, EHI07, EHI