TENTATIVE DATE SHEET FOR DECEMBER, 2021 TERM-END EXAMINATION
Last Update: 14-FEB-2022
Download Datesheet: Tentative DateSheet-14th-February-2022
This is a tentative date sheet. Portal for online submission of Examination Form for December 2021 Term-end Examination will be opened in due course.
General conditions for filling up the online Examination Form will be as under:
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time-barred.
- Required number of assignments in the courses must have been submitted by due date wherever applicable as per the provision of your Programme.
- Have completed minimum time to pursue the courses as per the provision of the Programme
Timing of TERM-END EXAMINATION
MORNING( 10;00 AM TO 1;00 PM) EVENING (2;00 PM TO 5;00 PM)
- To safeguard the health and safety of students, all examination centers will carefully follow the recommendations given by the Government of India for maintaining Social Distancing and other COVID-19-related measures.
- Students must also follow the requirements and maintain Social Distancing and hygiene in order to protect the safety and health of themselves, their fellow students, and the test center employees.
- Some students may not be able to access their preferred Examination Centre because of the current Covid-19 situation around the country. The University made every effort to place such students in a nearby Examination Center listed on their Hall Ticket.
- The Examination will be given in two sessions each day, one in the morning from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the other in the afternoon from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The real duration of each test, however, will be stated on the Question Paper.
- Eligible students’ hall tickets will be accessible on the University’s website soon. Students should visit the University website on a regular basis to download their Hall Ticket and follow the directions on the ticket.
- Students should be aware that owing to the Covid-19 issue or for any other cause, there may be a last-minute change of examination center. In this case, the University will take necessary corrective action. Students who are affected are encouraged to contact their Regional Centers.
- Only the language(s) in which the program is offered will be considered as answers to the question paper. Any answer script submitted in a language other than English will not be reviewed and will be deleted without notice. Students, however, have the option of taking the course(s) test in Hindi, regardless of whether they registered for the course(s) in English (except for language programs).
DURATION OF EXAM– Duration of Exam of each will be as mentioned on the Question Paper.
THE CLASH OF EXAM DATE/SESSION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
The courses are from the same group (Group-1 to Group-6) as the exam of courses in a particular group is conducted on the same date and time.
- The courses are backlog courses.
- The courses are from different Programmes.
- In MP Programmes, courses from different specializations.
Question Papers of the following Programmes/ Courses will be of objective type ( MCQ pattern ):
|CLIS||BLI011, BLII012, BLII013, BLII014|
|CBS/ DVAPFV/ DDT/ DMT/ DPVCPO/ DWM||PCO-01|
|CBCS BASED BACHELORS & HONORS DEGREE PROGRAMMES||BEVAE181|
Download Datesheet: Tentative Date sheet for December 2021 TEE- IGNOUASSIGNMENTGURU