BPCE-018 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-018
Assignment Code: BPCE-018/AST/TMA/2019-2020
BPCE-018 Psychology Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
NOTE: All Questions are Compulsory.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15 x 3 = 45 Marks
1. Describe the historical perspective of neuropsychology
2. What is behavioural neuropsychology? Discuss the techniques used in the cognitive
3. Describe brain and its parts with the help of a diagram.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
(wherever applicable) each
4. Elucidate the approaches and goals of neuropsychological assessment.
5. Describe the influence of genes on behavior and attitudes.
6. Discuss the relationship between mind and brain.
7. Define consciousness and explain its functions.
8. Describe the disorders of motor neurons and spinal cord.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Cognitive psychology and neuropsychology
10. Wisconsin Card sorting test (WCST)
11. The NIMHANS Neuropsychological Battery
12. Brain fitness
13. Gillingham method or Phonetic method
14. Cerebral Hemespheres
15. Thalamus and hypothalamus
16. Adenosine and Neurotensin
17. Somatic marker hypothesis
BPCE-018, BPCE-18, BPCE 018, BPCE 18, BPCE018, BPCE18