BPCE-019 Solved Assignment 2018-19
ENVIRONMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (BPCE-019)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: BPCE-019
Assignment Code: BPCE -019/ASST/TMA/2018-19
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Define Environmental Psychology. Delineate the elements that define environment
2. Elucidate the concept of psychology of crowding.
3. Define privacy. Explain the ways to ensure privacy for children.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5= 25 Marks
4. Define place memory and Discuss its predictors.
5. What is territoriality? Explain the impact of territoriality on human behavior.
6. Discuss public space as a key to sustainable cities.
7. Elucidate the impact of urban design in delivering social justice.
8. Discuss design factors for educational setting.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words each. 10 x 3= 30 Marks
9. Urbanisation and environmental psychology
10. Place attachment
11. Field study as a method to measure territoriality
12. Urban designing and planning
13. Social climate of family
14. Importance of workplace environment
15. Neuropsychological explanation for personal space
16. Human rights in regard to environment
17. Psychological effects of natural disasters
18. Types of infringement