BPCE-013 Solved Assignment 2018-19
MOTIVATION AND EMOTION (BPCE-013)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPCE-013
Assignment Code: BPCE-013/ASST/TMA/2018-19
Note: All the questions are compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Describe Hans Selye’s model of stress.
2. Discuss Hierarchy of Needs Theory.
3. Differentiate between need, drive and motive. Explain the behavioural approach to drive
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5= 25 Marks
4. Elucidate the basic concepts in emotion.
5. Discuss the methods to motivate employees.
6. Explain the factors involved in intrinsic motivation.
7. Discuss the ways to prevent and treat distress and anxiety.
8. Define emotional intelligence and discuss its salient features.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words each. 10 x 3= 30 Marks
9. Unconscious motivation
10. Fear motivation
11. Difference between emotion and affection
12. Relationship between curiosity and culture
13. Defense mechanisms
14. Stress and disease
15. Physiological changes in emotion
16. Role of hypothalamus in emotion
17. Arousal and learning
18. Motivation and Homeostasis