BPCE-014 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-014
Assignment Code: BPCE-014/ASST/TMA/2019-20
BPCE-014 Psychology Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Explain the concept of normality and abnormality.
2. Specify the basic requirements of assessment measures. Explain the formats and types of
3. Discuss the etiology and treatment of attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Discuss the role of sociocultural factors in causing psychopathology.
5. Explain the meaning of projective tests and give examples of two projective tests.
6. Discuss the causal factors in autism.
7. Describe the common symptoms of anxiety disorders. Explain a panic attack.
8. Explain obsessive and compulsive disorder.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. The diathesis-stress model
10. Oppositional defiant disorder
11. Mild mental retardation
12. Post traumatic stress disorder
13. Binge eating disorder
14. Dissociative fugue
15. Positive and negative symptoms
16. Catatonic schizophrenia
17. Post partum depression
18. Bipolar disorder – I
BPCE-014, BPCE-14, BPCE 014, BPCE 14, BPCE014, BPCE14