BPCE-014 Solved Assignment 2018-19
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPCE-014
Assignment Code: BPCE-014/ASST/TMA/2018-19
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Explain the importance of psychological factors in contributing to the etiology of
2. Explain the characteristic features of pervasive developmental disorders (PDD). Mention
the types of PDD.
3. Explain the diagnosis of learning disability. Discuss the interventions for children with
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the importance of neuropsychological assessment.
5. Discuss the interventions for children with mental retardation. (intellechal disability)
6. Discuss the causes and treatment of bulimia nervosa.
7. What is substance induced mood disorder? Discuss the causes and treatment of
substance induced mood disorder.
8. Discuss the symptoms and causes of narcissistic personality disorder.
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Sentence completion test
10. Adaptive functioning
12. Anorexia nervosa
13. Pain disorder
14. Dysthymic phase
15. Catatonic depression