AED-01 Solved Assignment 2018-19
|Title Name||AED-01 Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (BDP)|
|Semester||2018-2019 Course: BCOM|
|Product||Assignment of BCOM 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July 2018 and|
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Course Code : AED-01
Course Title : Export Procedures & Documentation
Assignment Code : AED-01/TMA/2018-19
Coverage : All Blocks
Attempt all the questions.
1. State the steps involved in the processing of an export order. Explain them briefly.
2. Distinguish between pre-shipment and post-shipment finance. Explain various post-
shipment finance available to Indian Exporters.
3. Explain various technical and specialized services assistance related to institutional
set-up for export promotion in India. Do you think that these Institutions help in
promoting export from India.
4. Comment on the following statements.
(i) International trade may not help in better use of country’s resources.
(ii) Forfaiting does not convert credit sale into cash for exporter.
(iii) Clearing and Forwarding agents are not a link between the owners of goods and
owners of means of transport.
(iv) Exporters are not allowed to remove the goods without the examination of Central
5. Write notes on the following?
(i) Deemed exports
(ii) Letter of Credit
(iii) Open Cover
(iv) Strengthening export marketing effort.