AED-01 Export Procedures and Documentation Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code : AED-01
Course Title : Export Procedures & Documentation
Assignment Code : AED-01/TMA/2019-20
Coverage : All Blocks
AED-01 Export Procedures and Documentation Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BCOM|
|Product||Assignment of BCOM 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2019, it is valid up to June 2020.|
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2020, it is valid up to December 2020.
Attempt all the questions.
1. Distinguish between Domestic Sales Contract and Export Sales Contract. Explain various
international contract terms. (8+12)
2. What are the objectives of exchange control? Discuss the foreign exchange regulation
concerning exports. (6+14)
3. Explain various types of losses under cargo insurance with examples. (20)
4. Comment on the following statements.
a) Export documents do not have legal perspective.
b) Advance payments is not free from any kind of credit or transfer risks from the exporter’s
point of view.
c) For bulk cargo market, demand frequently changes.
d) Export promotion has not assumed critical importance in Indian economy.
5. Write notes on the following :
a) Methods of disputes settlement
b) Documents Against Acceptance
c) Responsibilities of Insured
d) India Trade Promotion Organisation
AED01 AED-1 AED1 AED 01 AED 1