MWG-011 WOMEN IN THE ECONOMY in English SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MWG 011
Assignment No.: MWG 011/AST/TMA-2022-23
Total Marks: 100
MWG-011 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||MWG 011/AST/TMA-2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Statement Regarding Plagiarism: Please write all answers in your own words. Assignments with
plagiarized material (copied directly from course books or any other external sources) will be
(25 +15 + 20 = 60 marks)
1. Read the article “Returnship initiatives are having a remarkable impact on women” that
appeared in Times of India (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/indiabusiness/returnship-initiatives-are-having-a-remarkable-impact-onwomen/articleshow/88557671.cms)
In the light of units 1 and 2 of Block 1 and Units 1 and 2 of Block 2 of your course material,
answer the following questions:
(i) Why is women’s participation in paid work so low given the fact that they are getting
educated better than 50 years ago? Justify your arguments by using theoretical assumptions,
giving examples and using macro data sets.
(ii) Suggest measures that will help in retaining women workforce in labour market.
(iii) What will be the impact of increased female labour force participation and retaining female
labour on Indian economy? Explain.
Answer the following questions in not more than 1000 words each. (20 x 2 = 40 marks)
2. What are the pros and cons of ‘Work from Home’ for women workers? Discuss with the help
3. Explain the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on world economy. In the light of “Atma Bharat”
discuss the Indian scenario.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?