MS-09 Managerial Economics Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-09
Course Title : Managerial Economics
Assignment Code : MS-09/TMA/SEM-I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
MS-09 Solved Assignment 2020
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
center on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. A firm has many objectives. Discuss how these objectives are different from the traditional
objective of profit maximization.
2. Illustrate the relationship between the firm’s total revenue curve and demand curve.
3. Briefly discuss Production Isoquants and Marginal Rate of Technical Substitution (MRTS).
Explain how is MRTS calculated?
4. Differentiate between equilibrium of profit maximizing output of a perfectly competitive
firm in short run and long run.
5. Explain what is Price Discrimination? Differentiate between First degree and Second Degree
6. Write short notes on any two of the following:-
(a) Decision making under risk
(b) Determinants of demand
(c) Economies of Scope
MS-09, MS09, MS 09, MS-9, MS9, MS 9