MPSE-013 Solved Assignment 2018-19
AUSTRALIA’S FOREIGN POLICY (MPSE-013)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MPSE-013
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2018-19
Answer five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each
section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Describe the determinants of Australia’s foreign policy.
2. Explain the orientation of trade and invest of Australia since the 1990s.
3. Describe the changes in the political and diplomatic relations of China and Australia
during the Cold War years.
4. Examine the nature of Australia’s economic relation with ASEAN.
5. Briefly discuss the features of environmental legislation in Australia.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Australia and the Indian Ocean
b) Australia’s Nuclear arms control policy
7. a) Australia on Environmental Movements
b) Australia’s economic relations with ASEAN
8. a) Foreign Direct Investment
b) Australia’s relation with the USA
9. a) India-Australia relations after the end of Cold War
b) Nature of Australian economy in the era of globalisation
10. a) Australia and its neighbours in the South Pacific
b) Contemporary migration to Australia