MPSE-013 AUSTRALIA’S FOREIGN POLICY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
AUSTRALIA’S FOREIGN POLICY (MPSE-013)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPSE-013
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2021-22
MPSE-013 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
1. Explain the India-Australia relations since 1990s.
2. Australia’s standing in the Asia-Pacific region on recent years.
3. Examine the changing trends in the Australian foreign policy.
4. What are the major determinants of Australian foreign policy?
5. Explain Australia’s role in the bilateral and regional trade agreements.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) Australia’s International Aid Programme
b) Australia-Us Relations
7. a) Australia and APEC
b) Division of powers in Australian Federations
8. a) Australia-China trade relations
b) Australia’s place in the Nuclear Arms Role
9. a) Australia’s National Identity
b) Australia-Indonesia relations
10. a) Australia’s policy on terrorism
b) Australia’s views on ARF as a Regional Security Forum
MPSE-0013, MPSE-013, MPSE 0013, MPSE 013, MPSE0013, MPSE013, MPSE-13, MPSE13, MPSE