MLIE-102 Research Methodology in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Coverage: Course Code: MLIE-102
Course: Research Methodology Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.22-Jan.23
Blocks: 1 to 4
Units: 1 to 18 Total Marks: 50
MLIE-102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MLIS|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MLIS 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
Note: Answer all questions.
1.1 What do you understand by scientific method? Discuss Ranganathan‟s Spiral of
Scientific Method. (10)
1.2 Describe the sources used in historical research. Discuss two examples for historical
research in library and information science.
2.1 Describe the procedure of sampling and the different types of sampling. (10)
2.2 Describe the different types of data presentation methods with examples.
3.1 What are the different types of questionnaires? Discuss the types of questions and
format for a questionnaire. (10)
3.2 Describe in detail the process of conducting an interview.
4.1 Enumerate the different types of research plans. Discuss its structure giving an
4.2 Explain the usefulness and significance of a research report. Enumerate its types?
Explain its drafting with an example.
5.0 Write short notes on any two of the following: (10)
c) Applied Research
d) Case Stud
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?