MLE-011 Criminal Justice System
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignment (January 2020 and July 2020)
Course Code: MLE-011
Assignment Code: MLE-011/January 2020 and July 2020
Total Marks: 100
MLE-011 Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE (PGDCJ)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE|
|Assignment Code||MLE-011/January 2020 and July 2020|
|Product||Assignment of PGDCJ 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session – By 30th Sep, 2020.
For July 2020 Session – By 31st March, 2021
Note: All questions are compulsory.
Answer each question in about 200 words each. Each question carries 5 marks. (5×10 = 50)
1. Explain the concept of Deviance and Crime.
2. Write a note on Free Will theory.
3. What is the importance of Vocational Training in Prisons?
4. Discuss the valid ground on parole in India.
5. Write a note on inquisitorial system in criminal justice.
6. What do you understand by presumption of Innocence?
7. Write a note on Constitutional Duties.
8. Write a note on Hirschi’s Social Control Theory.
9. Write a note on Universality of Human Rights.
10. What are the duties of the Prosecutor? Discuss.
Answer each question in about 350 words each. Each question carries 10 marks. (5×10 = 50)
11. Discuss the Environmental approaches to crime.
12. Write a note on Psycho-Analytical Theory.
13. Write a note on punitive approach to crime.
14. Write a note on Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
15. Discuss the salient features of the Indian Constitution
MLE 011, MLE011, MLE-011, MLE-11, MLE11, MLE 11