MHI-09 Indian National Movement in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: MHI-09
Assignment Code: MHI-08/AST/TMA/2023-2024
Total Marks: 100
MHI-09 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA (HISTORY) MHI|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MA (HISTORY) MHI|
|Session||For July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of MA (HISTORY) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 31st March
For January Session: 30th September
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’.
You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the modernist theories about the emergence of nations and nationalism. 20
2. Explain the idea of economic nationalism. Discuss the main views of its earliest proponents. 20
3. Describe the ideologies and activities of the revolutionary nationalists during the 1920s
and 1930s. 20
4. Analyse the successes and failures of the Civil Disobedience Movement. 20
5. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) Non-modernist theories of nationalism
b) Political ideas of the Swaraj Party
c) Philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi
d) Achievements of the Congress Ministries during 1937-39.
6. Outline the political developments which led to the Quit India Movement. 20
7. Discuss the views of various historians regarding the relationship between nationalism
and peasantry. 20
8. How did the Gandhian method of mass mobilisation succeed in bringing women into
public life? 20
9. Analyse the main strengths and weaknesses of the legacies of the Indian national movement. 20
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following: 10+10
a) Salient Features of the Indian Constitution
b) Poona Pact, 1932
c) Nationalists and the Workers in the Early Phase
d) Pakistan Demand and its Consequences.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?