MGPE-013 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MGPE-013
Assignment Code: MGPE-013/ASST/TMA/2019-20
MGPE-013 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Short Name||MGPE-013 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the early modern notion of civil society.
2. Discuss the relevance of civil society in South Africa.
3. Critically analyse the civil society in Globalised market.
4. Examine the elements of civil society.
5. Explain concept, evolution and types of peace movement in India.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Debates on the advanced capitalise state.
b) Relationship between state and civil society.
7. a) Gandhi’s concept of the constructive programme.
b) Nature and scope of civil society.
8. a) Evolution and Development of Human Rights.
b) Grameen Banks efforts towards eradication of poverty and hunger.
9. a) Approaches to the Study of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
b) Role of NGO’s in Peace Process.
10. a) Gandhi’s views on capacity building and women empowerment.
b) Global peace movements.
MGPE-0013, MGPE-013, MGPE 0013, MGPE 013, MGPE0013, MGPE013, MGPE-13, MGPE13, MGPE