MED-008 GLOBALISATION AND ENVIRONMENT Solved Assignment 2022-2023
GLOBALIZATION AND ENVIRONMENT (MED-008)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MED-008
Assignment Code : Assignment/TMA/2022-23
MED-008 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31
For January Session- September 30
Note: This assignmentis based on the entire course.
All questions are compulsory. Marks for the questions are shown withinbrackets on
the right-hand side.
Please answer in your ownwords; do not copy from the course material.
1. Explain the effects of global warming on global climate change. (5)
2. Define flood. List at least four factors that cause flood. (5)
3. Distinguish between Sudden Disasters and Insidious disasters. Give an example
foreach of them.
4. Discuss the role of MNCs and TNCs in economic globalisation. (5)
5. What is Global Environment Facility? Mention its four areas of operation. (5)
6. Explain any four general principles of International Environmental Law. (5)
7. Explain how environment is an important agenda of World Bank. (5)
8. List any five multilateral initiatives on bio-diversity. (5)
9. Discuss in general the environmental concerns of South Asia. (5)
10. Discuss the various initiatives taken in India to protect its wildlife. (5)
11. Discuss the instances when NGO’s have conflicted socio-political movements. (5)
12. Discuss the main highlights of Chilka Bachao Andolan. (5)
13. Explain the controversy related to seed suicides by poor Indian farmers. (5)
14. What is meant by ‘Carrying Capacity’ of ecosystems? Mention few facts
related tothe threat on bio-diversity.
15. What are sustainable food security indicators? (5)
16. What are micronutrients? Describe any disease related to deficiency
17. Listfive characteristics of Environmentally Sound Technologies (EST). (5)
18. What is the concept behind ‘Green Business’? (5)
19. Refer to two instances during which Indian Judiciary has played a positive
role inprotecting the environment.
20. “Right to clean environment is an inalienable part of human right”.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?