IBO-01 International Business Environment SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : IBO-01
COURSE TITLE : International Business Environment
ASSIGNMENT CODE : IBO-01/TMA/2022-2023
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
IBO-01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MCOM|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 15th March
January session: 15th September
Attempt all the questions:
1. (a) How does disequilibrium occur in the balance of payments? Describe the
methods of correcting the disequilibrium with examples.
(b) What is transfer of technology? Briefly explain mechanisms through which
technology transfer takes place?
2. How is a void contract different from a voidable contract? Explain essential
elements of a valid contract.
3. Comment on the following:
(a) The law of contract is not the whole law of agreement nor is it the whole law
(b) World Trade is not concentrated in a few countries and products.
(c) The effects of globalization have not been favorable on the world economy.
(d) Indian foreign trade policy does not facilitate the import of technology.
4. Distinguish between:
(a) Implied conditions and Implied warranties
(b) Arbitration and Litigation
(c) Trade diversion and Trade creation
(d) FDI and Portfolio Investment
5. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Ethical system of beliefs
(c) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
(d) Intellectual Property Rights
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?