IBO-04 Export Import Procedures and Documentation Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : IBO-04
COURSE TITLE : Export Import Procedure and Documentation
ASSIGNMENT CODE : IBO-04/TMA/2022-2023
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
IBO-04 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MCOM|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 15th March
January session: 15th September
Maximum Marks: 100
Attempt all the questions:
1. (a) How is EDI different from Electronic Commerce? Why has EDI become a
necessity for International Trade?
(b) What are the principles of ECGC operation? Discuss the procedural
formalities and documents required for making a claim under ECGC?
2. (a) Describe the process of preparing goods for exports and their transit to the
port of shipment along with documentation formalities.
(b) Explain the customs clearance via sea along with documentation formalities.
3. Comment on the following:
(a) Maritime perils are same as Extraneous perils.
(b) Export incentives have become a universal practice.
(c) Credit is a major weapon of international competition but it involves risk.
(d) Domestic Sales contract is same as Export sales contract.
4. Distinguish between:
(a) FOB and CIF contract
(b) Current account transactions and Capital account transactions
(c) Voyage charter and Time charter
(d) Arbitration and Litigation
5. Write a short note on the following:
(a) Financing under Deferred Payment Agreements
(b) Export Promotion Council
(d) Central Excise Clearance
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?