BPCG-172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 172
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
BPCG-172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Explain the concept of development. Discuss the cognitive development of youth
during the adolescence years.
2. What is work-life balance? Discuss various challenges faced in it.
Answer the following middle category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Explain James Marcia’s theory of identity status.
4. Discuss the social bases of identity.
5. Explain the macro influences on educational institutions.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Media and its impact on youth
7. Drive theories of aggression
9. Concept of equity and equality
10. Gender stereotyping
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?