BPCG-172 YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
YOUTH, GENDER AND IDENTITY (BPCG 172)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 172
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||JULY 2021 – JANUARY 2022|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July 2021: 30th April 2022
For January 2022: 31st October, 2022
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. Explain the social psychological perspectives on identity.
2. What is youth culture? Describe the various features of youth culture.
Answer the following middle category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Explain the concept of youth from a socio-cultural perspective.
4. Discuss how globalization has influenced youth work identity.
5. Explain the General Aggression Model.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Body image in adolescents
7. Holland’s theory of vocational choice
8. Gender stereotyping
9. Importance of emotion regulation in reducing aggressive behavior
10. Spillover model of work-life balance
BPCG 172, BPCG172, BPCG-172