BPSC-133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPSC -133: COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-133
Assignment Code: BPSC-133/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BPSC-133 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session: April 30
January Session: October 31
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Define comparative politics. Explain the different approaches in the study of
2. Describe the nature and characteristics of the state in the developing world.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10-
3. Compare and contrast political parties and pressure groups.
4. Examine the role of pressure groups in modern political systems.
5. Briefly describe the core features of a federal form of government.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries six
6. What are the characteristics of authoritarian regimes.
7. What are the reasons for the intervention of the military in politics?
8. Explain the three meanings of the term civil society.
9. What are the core features of a federal polity?
10. What are the core assumptions of neoliberalism?
BPSC-133, BPSC 133, BPSC133