BPAC-134 ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-134
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2023 & January 2024
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-134 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Public Administration)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2023 & January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Distinguish between the Secretariat and Executive department. 20
2. Examine the administrative relations between State and Local Government. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Highlight the system of district administration during British period. 10
4. Discuss the composition of State Finance Commission. 10
5. Describe the evolution, need and significance of Lokayukta. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Highlight the powers and functions of the Councils of Ministers. 6
7. What do you mean by All India Services? 6
8. Discuss the role of election tribunal. 6
9. Write a short note on Gram Nyayalayas. 6
10. Enumerate the powers and functions of Zila Parishad.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?