BESC-131 EDUCATION: CONCEPT, NATURE AND PERSPECTIVES in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BESC-131
Assignment Code: BESC-131 /TMA /July 2023 and January 2024
Total Marks: 100
BESC-131 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (EDUCATION)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||BESC-131 /TMA /July 2023 and January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 31st October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 30th April
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically analyse Individual, Social and Democratic aims of education with citing examples in
favour and against of each type of aims of education. 20
2. Explain the concept of epistemology as one of the branches of philosophy. Discuss the
epistemological perspective of education as a discipline. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the manifestation and emerging role of School for the development and education of
the child. 12
4. Explain the important factors contributing and influencing for the social change. 12
5. Discuss the measures require for achieving equity and equality in education. 12
6. Discuss observation as a method of Educational Psychology with its merits and limitations. 12
Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
7. Briefly explain the functions of Niti Aayog. 6
8. Explain the concept of social constructivism.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?