BPAC-111 PUBLIC FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 23-January 2024
BPAC-111 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Public Administration)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 23-January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15 October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1.Write a note on the importance and principles of financial administration. 20
2. The area of public finance is studied by its categorisation into five types- Examine. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3.Centre-state fiscal relations in India depend on the distribution of financial resources
between the centre and states- Elaborate. 10
4. Explain the concept of green budget and bring out the green budgeting initiatives in India.
5. Describe the classification of government accounts. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. State the objectives of public expenditure. 6
7. What are the instruments of fiscal policy? 6
8. Bring out the features of government budget. 6
9. Describe the process of budget execution. 6
10. Discuss the functions of Public Accounts Committee.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?