BPAC-107 COMPARATIVE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAC-107
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2023 & January 2024
Total Marks: 100
BPAC-107 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A. CBCS (Public Administration)|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2023 to 30th June, 2024|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2023 & January 2024|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit latest by in 15 October.
Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Highlight the features of bureaucratic approach in the context of comparative public
2. Discuss Agraria and Industria models. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the scope of comparative public administration. 10
4. Briefly describe the political and administrative systems in Russia. 10
5. Examine the impact of comparative public policy approach in Comparative Public
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss the features of behavioral approach. 6
7. What do you mean by multi-functionality? 6
8. Write a note about the legislative system of England. 6
9. List out the merits of the ecological approach. 6
10. Comment on the concept of development management.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?