BLI-222 INFORMATION SOURCES AND SERVICES in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Coverage: Course Code: BLI-222
Course: Information Sources and Services Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2023/Jan.2024
Blocks: 1 to 4
Units: 1 to 14 Total Marks: 70
BLI-222 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BLIS|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Note: Answer all questions.
I) Answer all the questions in not more than 500 words each. (4X10= 40 Marks)
1) Why do we need to evaluate reference books in an academic library? Discuss the
check points to be included in the evaluation of encycopeadia in a library
2) Describe the steps involved in conducting computer-based literature search. (10)
3) Explain the importance of institutions as sources of information. Describe different
types of institutions.
4) While analysing marketing opportunities, discuss the various factors that affect
external environment of an organisation?
II) Answer the following questions in not more250 words each.(6X5= 30 marks)
1) Explain how S. R. Ranganathan has categorised documents in a library. (5)
2) What do you understand by the term “secondary sources of information”? List their
different types and give one example of each type.
3) Discuss how information gatherers act as sources of information. (5)
4) Explain how information generators and information compilers act as sources of
5) What are the negative influences of the information generated by mass media? (5)
6) List the basic information literacy skills necessary for undergraduate and graduate
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?