BLI-221 LIBRARY, INFORMATION AND SOCIETY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Coverage: Course Code: BLI-221
Course: Library, Information and Society Assignment Code: AST/TMA/Jul.2023/Jan.2024
Blocks: 1 to 4
Units: 1 to 14 Total Marks: 70
BLI-221 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BLIS|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BLIS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
I). Answer the following questions in not more than 500 words each. (4X10=40 Marks)
1. Define information society. Discuss the different perceptions of information society. (10)
2. Describe the academic library in your own words. Discuss the various types and functions
of an academic library.
3. What do you mean by the term “resource sharing”? Discuss its need and objectives. (10)
4. Discuss the concept of professional ethics. Explain code of ethics for LIS professionals. (10)
II). Answer the following questions in not more than 250 words each. (6X5=30 Marks)
1 Discuss the implication of fifth law of library science. (5)
2 Explain the concept of Right to information Act and its utility in libraries. (5)
3 Discuss the objectives and activities of (CeRA) Consortium for e-resources in Agriculture
4 Define library legislation. Discuss the various components of library legislation. (5)
5 Discuss the objectives and functions of RRRLF. (5)
6 Explain the objectives of ILA.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?