BHIE-141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BHIE-141
Assignment Code: BHIE-141/ASST/TMA/2023-2024
BHIE-141 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG HISTORY|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the factors that contributed to the growth of nationalism in China. 20
2. Write a note on the New Cultural Movement in China after 1911. Discuss the role of
intellectuals in China’s Cultural Revolution. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Analyse the significance of the Opium Wars in the evolution of the Sino-Western relations
in the 19th Century.
4. Write a note on Confucianism.
What led to the Chinese Revolution of 1911? 10
5. Discuss the major changes introduced in China under the leadership of Mao Zedong.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Write a note on Confucian philosophy. 6 6
7. Explain the significance of the Hundred Days Reforms in China. 6
Di8. Discuss the impact of New Youth on the Chinese intellectuals. 6
9. Briefly discuss the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution. 6
10. Explain the Commune system.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?