BEGS-183 Writing and Study Skills Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Course Code: BEGS 183
Max. Marks: 100
BEGS-183 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme Under CBCS|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: B.A.(CBCS)|
|Session||July 2023 and January 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A.(CBCS) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For June Examination — 30th April
For December Examination — 31st October
Answer all questions in this assignment.
I. Write short notes on the following: 5×5=25
1. Explain, with suitable examples, the terms ‘homophones’ and ‘homographs’.
2. What strategies can be adopted for achieving coherence and cohesion in a paragraph?
3. Briefly describe the various steps involved in the process approach to writing.
4. What do you understand by the term ‘persuasive writing’? What are the elements that
can help to build up an effective persuasive text?
5. Explain the terms ‘paraphrase’, ‘precis’ and ‘summary’ and show how they differ from
II. Answer the following in around 150 words each: 10×4 = 40
1. What strategies would you adopt to become a critical reader?
2. Describe the Cornell note taking method.
43. Briefly describe the three major types of study skills and show how they help us to become
4. What aspects of format, structure, etiquette and language should be considered while writing an official email? Write an official email to the head of your institution keeping all these aspects in mind.
III. 1. Write a paragraph of about 150 words on the topic given below.
Underline the topic sentence after writing the paragraph. 15
“The importance of good communication skills in the workplace.”
2. Write a well – developed composition on the topic given below: 20
“Coping with the challenges posed by climate change at the global
Your composition should have a clear introduction, body and
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?