BEGE-145 SOFT SKILLS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Assignment 2021-22 Session
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGE-145 English Honours Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(English Honours)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment for July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English Honours) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination 30th April
For December Examination 31stOctober
Answer all questions.
Please Note: All Questions Carry Equal Marks.
You may use about 200 words to answer a 10 marks question.
Answer any Ten Questions
1. Elaborate on the Different types of Nonverbal communication with appropriate examples.
2. “Soft skills can also be defined as a collection of positive attributes and competencies that can
improve work performance and productivity, enhance relationships, and make an individual
more marketable in the workplace.” Discuss with suitable examples
3. Write an extended note on the importance of Personality development and how can SWOC be
4. What are the benefits of Self Reflection? Illustrate Gibbs’ Reflective Cycle.
5. What is adaptability? What are the consequences of lack of Adaptability and why some people
find it very hard to adapt.
6. Write short notes on any two: (5X2)
a) Problem solving skills
b) Creative and strategic thinking skills
c) Communication skills
d) Teamwork skills
e) Organisational skills
7. Why is Learn-ability important and how can we develop that?
8. Emotional awareness is recognizing our emotions and their effects. Explain with suitable
9. What are the key principles of coordination and why is it referred to as the essence of
10. Explain what assistive technology is. How can it help students with disability?
11. Do you think creativity is a soft skill? Give reasons for your answer.
12. How will you make your workplace communication gender and race agnostic? Give appropriate
BEGE-145, BEGE 145, BEGE145