BEGAE-182 English Communication Skills Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGAE-182 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(English)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Answer all questions.
1. Write short notes on any four (150 words): (4 x 5 = 20)
a) Verbal Communication
b) Essentials of a Good Group Discussion
c) Characteristics of a Good Communication
d) Homonyms and Homophones (with suitable examples)
e) Preferred techniques of Reading for understanding a text.
1. An International Conference is being organized by your institute. There are participants from
different parts of the world. You happen to meet one such participant from London. Write a
series of 8 (eight) dialogues exchanged between the two of you introducing yourself, your
country and the socio-political situation of your countries during Pandemic. (10)
2. Make a presentation on the topic (any one). (10)
(i) Online Education
(ii) Education during Pandemic
(iii) Effect of Pollution on Health
(iv) Global Warming
1. How can one be an active participant in a meeting? Discuss some of the etiquettes that must be
followed while attending a meeting. (10)
2. List three recommendations on how a meeting should end and what should happen after a
3. Distinguish between ‘Silent Reading’ and ‘Reading aloud’. Also explain the two techniques of
reading needed for the proper understanding of a text. (10)
4. Explain the importance of shared assumptions between writer and reader. (10)
5. What is meant by efficient Reading? What are the characteristics of reading? (10)
6. A group of four students have been given the following topic for group discussion (any one) (10)
(a) Climate Change
(b) Health & Pandemic
Write out the discussion giving at least 3 turns to each student.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?