BEGAE-182 English Communication Skills Solved Assignment 2023-2024
Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Max. Marks: 100
BEGAE-182 Solved Assignment 2023-2024
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BA(English)|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(English) 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
1. What do you understand by the term ‘non-verbal communication’? What are its
2. Write a short note on Macro functions of communication. 10
3. How do you differentiate between Group Discussions at Interviews and Group Discussions
in General? 10
4. What are “homonyms” and “homophones”? Explain with suitable examples. 10
5. What are some of the meeting etiquettes which one must follow while attending a
meeting? Also suggest ways to end a meeting. 10
6. A construction company is planning to cut down several trees in your locality to build 10
new flats. As the President of your Residential Association write a formal letter to the
editor of your local newspaper highlighting this issue.
7. You are attending an international Conference in your city. You have just met a 10
participant from the U.S.A. Write a dialogue in 10 turns where both of you get introduced
to each other and discuss your expectations from the conference.
8. Write an essay on Barriers to communication. 10
9. A group of five students have been given the topic “Environment Pollution and ways to
curb it” for group discussion. Attempt a group discussion for a set of three students. 10
10. You have been invited to speak in a webinar for high school students on the topic: 10
“Contribution of Youth in Nation building”
Write your speech in around 300 words.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?