BCOE-144 OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SECRETARIAL PRACTICE in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : BCOE-144
COURSE TITLE : Office Management and Secretarial
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOE-144/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOE-144 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
1) “An organization’s present and future plans must be taken into consideration while
deciding about the location.” Discuss.
2) “One of the major objectives of office management is the optimum utilization of office
resources- both human and material”. Discuss.
3) What are various types or forms of office Organisation? State advantages and
disadvantages of line organisation.
4) “Your platform has nowhere to go but up with the right marketing strategy” Discuss in
context of publishing platforms.
5) Does modern office design eliminate the stress factor? Discuss with the help of a case
Section – B
6) What are the points kept in mind in designing of office forms? (6)
7) What is office mechanization? State its various advantages and disadvantages. (6)
8) What is automation? List down different advantages of the office system automation. (6)
9) Differentiate between the following:
(a) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
(b) Software as a Service (SaaS) and Functions as a Service (FaaS).
10) What are the various types of cheques? State the reasons for not honouring a cheque. (6)
Section – C
11) What is Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)? (5)
12) What is the between Sales Budget and Purchase Budget. (5)
13) What are the requisites of a valid meeting? (5)
14) Define the following:
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?