BCOS-186 PERSONAL SELLING AND SALESMANSHIP in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : BCOS-186
COURSE TITLE : Personal Selling and Salesmanship
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOS-186/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOS-186 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
1) What are the various steps of sales process in personal selling. Discuss them in detail. (10)
2) State the various qualities required by the salesman to become a successful salesman. (10)
3) Write explanatory note on buying motives of the customers. (10)
4) What do you understand by personal selling? Explain importance of person selling in modern marketing. (10)
5) Discuss in detail certain conditions that favour personal selling. (10)
Section – B
6) What steps sales manager can take to avoid puffery and misrepresentation in selling. (6)
7) What do you understand by creative salesmanship ? Explain the Characteristics of Creative Selling. (6)
8) “The salespersons’ motivation directly impacts his sales performance and his ability to achieve sales
9) Explain the significance of ‘trial close’ in closing the sale with suitable examples. (6)
10) What are the primary and secondary responsibilities of a Sales professional? (6)
Section – C
11) Write short notes on:
(a) Digital Marketing
(b) Tour diary
12) Distinguish between:
(a) Door-in-the-Face Technique and Foot-in-the-door Technique
(b) Organization Skills and Persuading Skills
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?