BCOE-143 FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
COURSE CODE : BCOE – 143
COURSE TITLE : FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOE – 143/TMA/2022-23
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
BCOE-143 Solved Assignment 2022-23
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.Com(G) CBCS|
|Session||Valid from 1st July, 2022 to 30th June, 2023|
|Assignment Code||BCOE – 143/TMA/2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BCOMG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those students who are appearing in December Term End Examination they have to submit
latest by in 15 October.
2. Those students who are appearing in June exams. They should download the new assignment and submit the same latest by 15 March
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
1. Discuss capital asset pricing model. (10)
2. A bond of Rs. 5,000 is redeemable after 10 years. The coupon rate of the bond is 12%. Find
out the value of the bond if the required rate of return is 12%. The maturity of the bond is (a)
8 years (b) 10 years.
3. Explain briefly the long term sources of finance. (10)
4. The cost of a project is Rs. 30,00,000 and its life is 5 years. The cash flows are given below:
Years Cash flows ( `)
The cost of capital is 10%. Find out the net present value of the project.
5. Explain the Walter’s Valuation Model. (10)
Section – B
6. Explain the factors affecting cost of capital. (6)
7. From the following data calculate degree of operating leverage of the firm ‘A’
Particulars Firm ‘A’
Sales Rs. 40,00,000
Variable Cost 20% Sales
Fixed Cost Rs. 10,00,000
8. Discuss M & M model of capital structure without taxes. (6)
9. Explain the assumptions and limitations of Gordon model. (6)
10. What is an operating cycle? Why is it important for the firm? (6)
Section – C
11. What is financial leverage? How is it measured? (5)
12. Explain Baumol’s model of cash management. (5)
13. Explain ‘Credit standard’ and ‘credit period’. (5)
14. What is ABC analysis?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?