MSOE-004 Urban Sociology in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
Course Code: MSOE-004
MSOE-004 Solved Question Paper June 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||M.A. SOCIOLOGY (MSO)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY)
MSOE-004 : URBAN SOCIOLOGY
Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Answer any five questions in about 500 words
each. Attempt at least two questions from each
section. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the polar approach to the study of
urban phenomenon. 20
2. Explain the concept of ‘City’. Outline its major
3. Discuss the concentric zone and multiple nuclei
modes of urban growth. 20
4. Describe the major trends in growth of cities in
5. Discuss the post-modern theory of urbanism. 20
6. Discuss the impact of urbanisation on rural
7. Examine the impact of urbanisation on the
8. What do you understand by ‘urban planning’ ?
Discuss its major concerns. 20
9. Discuss the major features of urban poverty in
10. How does urbanisation affect the environment ?
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.