MSOE-001 Sociology of Education in English Solved Question Paper December 2022
Sociology of Education
Course Code: MSOE-001
MSOE-001 Solved Question Paper December 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||M.A. SOCIOLOGY (MSO)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY)
MSOE-001 : SOCIOLOGY OF EDUCATION
Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Answer any five questions in about 500 words
each. Answer at least two questions from each
section. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Discuss Antonio Gramsci’s perspective on
2. Examine the role of schools in society with
reference to the writings of Ivan Illich. 20
3. Compare the Functionalist and Conflict
approaches to the understanding of education. 20
4. What do you understand by ‘equality of
educational opportunity’ ? Discuss its social
5. ‘Education is subservient to political system.’
6. Explain the significance of education in
knowledge economy. 20
7. Discuss the strategies adopted by the Indian
Government towards achieving Education for
8. What do you understand by ‘commercialization
of education’ ? Discuss its social impact. 20
9. Discuss the major concerns of educational
reforms in SAARC countries. 20
10. Write short notes on any two of the following : 10+10
(a) Open and Distance Learning (ODL)
(b) Digital Divide
(c) Non-Formal Education
(d) Multicultural Education
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.