MSO-004 Sociology in India in English Solved Question Paper December 2022
Sociology in India
Course Code: MSO-004
MSO-004 Solved Question Paper December 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||M.A. SOCIOLOGY (MSO)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
M. A. (SOCIOLOGY) (MSO)
MSO-004 : SOCIOLOGY IN INDIA
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Answer any five of the following questions in
about 500 words each. Answer at least two
questions from each Section. All questions
carry equal marks.
1. Discuss the major approaches to understand
Indian society and culture. 20
2. Explain the historical roots of the growth of
Sociology in India. 20
3. Elaborate Ambedkar’s views on the origin of
caste system in India. 20
4. How did census contribute to the manifestation
of identity politics in colonial India ? 20
5. Explain the following briefly : 10+10
(a) Undifferentiated peasant society
(b) Middle class
6. Elucidate the interrelationship between culture
and commons with suitable illustrations. 20
7. Critically evaluate G. S. Ghurye’s notion of
tribal transformation in India. 20
8. Discuss the various facets of social
differentiation among the tribes in India. 20
9. What do you understand by Urbanisation ?
Explain its impact on rural India with suitable
10. Write short notes in about 250 words on each of
the following : 10+10
(b) Components of Social Movements
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.